- Pumpkin Ribbon Cake from Icing on the Cake in Los Gatos (OK OK, so this is a year-round treat but it's especially yummy right now!);
- Pumpkin bread mix fromTrader Joe's (this has already created quite a fan base since we debuted the muffins at "L"'s and "K"'s Halloween party at their preschool);
- Pumpkin puree from Trader Joe's (used this to make pumpkin pancakes – delicious!);
- Pumpkin butter (so noone else in my family has tasted this yet since I'm still considering how or where I'd like to use it…unfortunately, in the meantime, it may be gone by the time I decide);
- Shimmering Pumpkin Princess Cake (from Gayle's Bakery in Capitola – need I say more?)
Pumpkin Bars (from Icing on the Cake – they really know how to do pumpkin!)
So, this is only the beginning to this season. Can you believe I've yet to have a traditional pumpkin pie? Just one more pumpkin thing to look forward to!
An original It's Never Easy But It's Always Fun blog post. MommyTwinGirls can also be found at Solheim Photography posting favorites from her latest photo shoots, recounting the joys and challenges of raising twins on Mad About Multiples and contributing stories of her foibles and triumphs in mommyhood at Silicon Valley Moms Blog.